3507 O'Donnell St
List Price: $576,900
3 Beds | 3 Full & 2 Half Baths | Garage | Roof Deck
Why We Love It
1. Upgrades. Double wall oven, island, granite counters, 42" cabinets, stainless steel appliances, wood floors and crown molding all add elements of luxury to this beautiful new home. This is the last home available in this development and your opportunity to own an incredible home in Canton!
2. Size & Layout. The open layout of the main living level is ideal for your active lifestyle. The kitchen has a large island with breakfast bar, the dining room is perfect for entertaining and the living room is great for spreading out and relaxing. The bedrooms are all very spacious with an abundance of closet space. The upper level party room has a half bath and walks out to the roof top deck that has a stunning view of the harbor and city skyline.
3. Location. With Canton's recent development and revitalization, this home on O'Donnell St is in the perfect location. Just a few blocks to the convenience and shopping at Canton Crossing and the nightlife and restaurants of O'Donnell Square. Easily walk to any and every amenity you may need. If you have to drive you don't need to worry about finding a spot when you return because this home has a GARAGE!
4. New Construction Tax Credit. This newly constructed home is eligible for the New Construction Tax Credit. Click here to see more details.
- Ceramic tile in foyer
- Carpet with 9/16th inch pad in living, dining, den & family rooms
- 7 1/4 in wood baseboards
- 7 1/4 inch crown molding in all rooms with 2 piece crown in living & dining rooms, chair rail & shadow boxes in dining room
- Stairs with oak treads
- Telephone outlets
- Thermostat on each floor where applicable
- 9' ceilings
- Cable, internet & USB outlets in kitchen, bedrooms, living/family and loft
- Rapid recovery 80-gallon gas hot water heater
- Double hung, vinyl tilt-in windows with sills and screens
- Dual zone natural gas heat pump
- Ceramic tile bathroom floors
- Ceramic tile tub
- Glass enclosed shower
- 42" cabinets
- Engineered steel reinforced concrete foundation
- Engineered floor & Roof trusses
- Composite Trex decking
- Hardy Plank concrete board siding
- TYVEC house wrap